What is eLearning?
eLearning is the way forward in studying. No longer are you tied down to classroom start dates and designated study times, eLearning allows students the flexibility to incorporate study into their daily lives. eLearning works around you.
Once you are signed up and logged on, the course begins.
Some of the advantages and benefits of eLearning;
- Learning is self-paced. Speed up or slow down your study as necessary.
- Learning is self-directed. Choose the content and tools that best suits your learning needs.
- The course incorporates different delivery methods, including video and audio. Choose the content and tools that best suits your learning needs.
- 24/7 accessibility to your course. If you can access the Internet, you can access your course. Study anytime, anywhere.
- Learning is self-scheduled. You have the ability to incorporate study time into your daily life.
- Online learning does not require physical attendance.
One of the main benefits of eLearning is that you have control over what to study and when. You have the flexibility to study in the order that best suits you, and at the pace of your choice.
The courses are designed to stimulate all modes of learning, incorporating text, videos, photographs and diagrams as well as offering additional study aids to ensure as much information as possible is retained. To actively engage students, multi-choice questions, self assessment tests, mock exams and other inter-active quizzes are included, allowing students to gauge their progress.
Just because you are undertaking an eLearning course does not mean you are alone in your study. Tutors for each course are easily contactable via telephone, online chat or email and other students are only a message away on the forums. The forums are a meeting ground for all students and tutors to discuss ideas, questions and study methods in a quick and efficient manner.
Click on the Play icon to show this presentation