Your Personal Development
Are you ready to take the next step in your personal development?
SHEilds would like to help you achieve your potential, guide you through your professional development and improve your industry status!
The logical progression for your development would be to undertake a series of industry recognised qualifications, which will give you the underpinning knowledge required to become an effective health and safety practitioner as well as gain recognition by your industry peers by achieving CMIOSH membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH).
Our recommended route to achieve CMIOSH status would be:
- IOSH Managing Safely Course.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Course.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety Course.
Following successful completion of the3 key courses above there is a suite of bolt on courses which can enhance your sector knowledge including:
- Fire Safety & Risk Management.
- Construction Safety & Health.
- Environmental Management.
- International Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
Over 72% of UK companies recruiting staff for a Health & Safety role stipulate candidate must hold a NEBOSH qualification, which is fast becoming an international trend. Also successful completion of a NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma level qualification is recognised by IOSH to allow you to achieve professional membership of their organisation and gain designatory letters after your name.
What are the benefits of studying of the courses?
- Globally recognised professional membership (TechIOSH, GradIOSH, AIIRSM).
- Qualified to Assess risks.
- Improve personal dexterity.
- Meeting company criteria.
- Improving health & safety culture.