NVQ Course Pricing
Costs for this eLearning City and Guilds Level 5 Diploma
- Diploma Course Fee£1995 Payments for eLearning courses made within the UK (only) are subject to UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
City and Guilds Level 5 Diploma (via eLearning)
City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma
This qualification is suitable for those in the area of health and safety practice in the workplace who have authority, influence and autonomy, and aims to develop and implement good practice within a wide range of health and safety matters within the workplace.
This course is available through City & Guilds. Each body makes available this course to be undertaken in different geographical regions of the world, please contact us for further information on course availability.
There are NO EXAMS to take for this course!
NVQ Diploma – A quick overview
Course Unit modules:
Supervisors & Managers
6 – 24 Months (Average completion time 7 – 12 months)
eLearning / distance learning
No Examinations with this qualification
Not applicable for this qualification
GradIOSH, CMIOSH, MIIRSM
Standard of English
An adequate understanding of the English language required by students whom undertake study for the City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma must be to such degree that they can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.
- Get a balanced perspective of the full scope of occupational safety and health issues.
- Be able to organize and communicate an effective safety program.
- Learn techniques to identify and target hazards, specific to your organization and take actions to prevent incidents and related costs
How you’re assessed
The learning material is provided electronically with a guidebook and assessment plan. The Tutorial/Assessment team monitor your progress to offer you support and guidance throughout your qualification. Assessment is by production of a personal portfolio demonstrating understanding and application of the standards at this level; this is greatly simplified by our eLearning platform, where evidence can be electronically submitted.
Did you know? This qualification does not have any examinations and is impossible to fail!
“You are either competent or not yet competent” our tutor team will guide you through until your successful completion of this NVQ qualification.
What you get …
Let’s see what resources, tools and technologies are included within this NVQ level 5 Diploma course.
What is eLearning?
eLearning is an online classroom, which can be accessed any time/any where, fully supported by SHEilds team of accredited Tutors in the UK.
We have developed a multitude of interactions to nurture your learning style and stretch your abilities, giving you the best prospects for success.
- SHEilds courses have been developed for maximum compatibilities across all device types
- System hardware spec: Web browser with multimedia capabilities
- There are no programs to download
- Your course is completely online, you only download content you choose
SHEilds are a global leader in eLearning (distance learning) course training and delivery, specialising in health, safety and environmental qualifications and accredited by the awarding body of the global leader in skills development (City and Guilds) we are an approved center.