NVQ Course Pricing
Costs for this eLearning City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate
NVQ Course Fee
Payments for eLearning courses made within the UK (only) are subject to UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Certificate (via eLearning)
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate
This qualification is suitable for those in the area of health and safety practice in the workplace who have authority, influence and autonomy, and aims to develop and implement good practice within a wide range of health and safety matters within the workplace.
The Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Practice is completely evaluated on each candidates’ competency, with evidence based vocational training at the heart of this esteemed qualification from City & Guilds.
This course is available through City & Guilds. Please contact us for further information on course availability.
A quick overview
Course Unit modules:
Supervisors & Managers
6 – 24 Months (Average completion time 7 – 12 months)
eLearning / distance learning
No examinations with this qualification
Not applicable for this qualification
Standard of English
An adequate understanding of the English language required by students whom undertake study for the City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate must be to such degree that they can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.
SHEilds are a global leader in eLearning (distance learning) course training and delivery, specialising in health, safety and environmental qualifications and accredited by the awarding body of the global leader in skills development (City and Guilds) we are an approved center.
what you will learn from this certificate course
C&G Mandatory Units Credit Value Level:
- UNIT 301 (HSS1) Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health & safety
- UNIT 203 (HSS2) Develop procedures to safety control & work operations
- UNIT 303 (HSS3) Monitor procedures to safety control & work operations
- UNIT 304 (HSS4) Promote a culture of health & safety in the workplace
- UNIT 305 (HSS6) Conduct a health & safety risk assessment of the workplace
- UNIT 306 (HSS5) Investigate & evaluate health & safety incidents & complaints in the workplace
- UNIT 307 (HSS7) Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- UNIT 308 (HSS8) Review health & safety procedures in workplaces
- UNIT 309 (HSS9) Supervise the health, safety & welfare of a learner in the workplace