NEBOSH International General
The NEBOSH International General course focuses on best industry practices for managing and implementing safety management systems.
This eLearning NEBOSH Certificate qualification has been designed to give students the confidence to implement the core knowledge and skills they will learn during the course of study.
There are no prerequisite entry requirements for the NEBOSH International General qualification.
Although, it will be greatly beneficial for students to have already achieved certification in the IOSH Managing Safely before attempting this Certificate level course, as this greatly improves a students’ potential end-result.
There are five key topics covered in this NEBOSH Certificate:
- Legal requirements for health and safety at work
- Implementation of health and safety managements systems
- Identification of workplace hazards
- Methods of hazard control
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
Students should be aware this is a certificate level qualification. This means the NEBOSH International Certificate is a demanding qualification to study.