NEBOSH’s 2022 online conference shines a light on safety, health, and happiness, offering learning opportunities for professional and personal growth.
This year’s event features representatives from the Health & Safety Executive, IIRSM and the British Occupational Hygiene Society plus experts in mindset, psychology, risk, wellbeing and much more.
The conference blends the technical and soft skills required by HSE professionals, with personal growth and happiness so that our community can develop the tools they need to lead fulfilling personal and professional lives. The main agenda is accompanied by on-demand content covering ‘Empowering women in our profession’ and qualification taster sessions, with more sessions to be confirmed.
The free-to-attend conference takes place on 26 October 2022 and registration is open now at https://www.nebosh.org.uk/online-conference/
Andy Wilkinson-Sharpe, NEBOSH Interim Chief Executive says:
“Wherever you are in the world, whatever stage you’re at in your career and whatever sector you work in, this conference will have something for you”.
“We’re committed to providing learning and education beyond our qualifications. That’s why we’ve partnered with a great line-up of speakers who have advice and expertise to share with our global community”.
- Don’t sleep on DSE risks – working from home risk assessments
- Being in the here and now – how to be happy
- Workplace health protection is the number one tool for developing sustainability (ESG) credentials
- Agile working: New expectations, new approaches
- Risk – Is this the real life or is it just fantasy?
- Discover true health and happiness through the infinite power of your mind
- Safe, Happy, Healthy. As a woman in industry, is it possible to have all three?
- You want to be what when you grow up? Lessons for the safety profession
- Safety leadership: A case study from Tata Steel UK
- Feel the fear and do it anyway: top tips to achieve your professional goals
- Qualification taster sessions with our sponsor Learning Partners
- And more to be confirmed.
The conference is kindly sponsored by Green World Safety & Security Consultancies LLC, Phoenix Health & Safety, QHSE International, RRC International and SHEilds Ltd. It takes place from 9.30am (UK time) on 26 October 2022.
Registration is free at https://www.nebosh.org.uk/online-conference/ and all sessions will be available for registrants to view on-demand after the event until June 2023. Many sessions will also offer a downloadable digital certificate of attendance for delegates.
NEBOSH is a leading global brand in health, safety, wellbeing, and environmental qualifications. Internationally recognised qualifications help to raise the competence of safety and environmental professionals as well as individuals at all levels in the workplace.
Since its inception in 1979 more than half a million people from around the world have studied for a NEBOSH qualification. Tens of thousands join their number every year studying with our network of 600 learning partners in over 132 countries.
NEBOSH qualifications are highly respected by governments, employers, and our learners. They build the knowledge and skills which underpin competent performance as a health, safety, and environmental professional. NEBOSH qualifications are recognised by all the relevant professional membership bodies.
In 2014, NEBOSH received a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Outstanding Achievement in International Trade in recognition of our international success.