NEBOSH Course Costs
Most people who begin eLearning with SHEilds have a clear goal in mind; to enhance their career prospects through professional Health, Safety and Environmental courses along with their associated knowledge.
A NEBOSH Qualification offers increased recognition from employers. Every year, more than 35,000 people working in an array of industries take these globally recognised qualifications and there’s a good reason why.
NEBOSH – The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health – is globally respected, with their qualifications being immediately recognised for integrity and effective application across industries.
By becoming NEBOSH qualified candidates create more chances for promotion, open new career paths and vastly improve their job security. Additionally, in practice the knowledge developed during these courses is of benefit to everyone, facilitating safer workplaces through informed assessment and application of management systems.
However, before you sign up to such training programmes, you’re bound to want to know; how much do NEBOSH courses cost?
Taken at face value prices may appear daunting in some cases, but it’s important to remember that a NEBOSH qualification is an investment which will return it’s value many times over if used correctly.
To help simplify things this brief guide should give you a clearer idea of enrolment costs and examination dates, helping you plan effectively for successful career development.
eLearning Enrolment Costs
Addressing the most substantial cost on the road to securing a NEBOSH Qualification, I’d like to breakdown our NEBOSH Enrolment costs when studying as an eLearning student.
Remote eLearning programmes offer the most cost effective way to complete NEBOSH courses. Here at SHEilds, we offer a convenient and inexpensive eLearning platform that’s ideal for students in need of an accessible study option.
By opting to study in this way, you can keep your course costs down to a minimum and you’ll also save money on your travel expenses. Rather than having to attend classroom sessions, you can simply work your way through the material at a time and place that suits you. All you need is a web connection.
Here is a breakdown of our current NEBOSH eLearning course prices as of time of posting (50% off during November 2020):
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health = £725, was £1,450
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health= £725, was £1,450
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management= £375, was £750
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Environmental Management= £375, was £750
The following NEBOSH certificates are all priced at £225, was £450:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety & Health
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Safety & Health
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operation Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH National Certificate in the Management of Health & Well-Being at Work
Bear in mind that payments made for ALL the courses listed above are subject to VAT within the UK at the prevailing rate and are also subject to a separate examination fee. Our course fees themselves are occasionally subject to change, so always double-check them on our webpages and keep an eye out for our special offers.
NEBOSH Examination Dates
In order to manage your studies effectively on the road to success, you should maintain a good awareness of relevant NEBOSH examination dates:
- Diploma exams are held up to twice a year, with nebosh standard exam dates taking place in January and starting again in July.
- Certificate exams take place up to four times a year, with nebosh standard exams dates starting in March and taking place again through June, September and December.
Updated for NEBOSH Exams in 2020
Need additional help planning for NEBOSH exams in 2020?
You can find straightforward information on NEBOSH examination dates, preparation advice and guidance in the event of problems in our newly updated NEBOSH Quick Reference PDF.
Download the NEBOSH Quick Reference Sheet for 2020
NEBOSH Classroom courses
eLearning will be preferable for many, but should you wish to take a NEBOSH Classroom Course options may be available upon request.
For details on the precise costs of these face-to-face classroom taught programmes and to check out our range of course locations you can contact our advisors for details. Bear in mind that for classroom taught courses, nebosh exam fees are included within the price of these courses.
NEBOSH Course Special offers
It’s also worth keeping an eye on the special offers section of our website to see if any deals come up that could save you money.
If you’d like any further information on the costs you can expect when you sign up to one of our NEBOSH courses, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team either by phone or email.
Here to help
Hopefully this breakdown has provided you with some clear answers of what costs to expect on the road to NEBOSH qualifications with SHEilds, however should you have any further queries don’t be afraid to ask. Concerned about course fees? Examination venue locations a little confusing? Need help with plan a study plan? No problem. Our course advisor team is here to help and will happily address your questions in detail.
I wish you all the best of luck with your course studies, exams and exciting new careers in the field!